Break down data silos to emerge with a clear, unified view of your customers.
- Why Your Customer Data Technology Stack Matters
- Storing and Querying Data: Data Warehouses
- Data Pipelines to the Warehouse: ETL/ELT Tools
- Capturing Customer Interactions: Customer Behavioral Data Tools
- Connecting and Distributing Data: Customer Data Platforms
- Visualizing and Exploring Data: Business Intelligence Tools
- Other Tools and Sources of Data
- How it All Comes Together
Thousands of companies choose Heap for automatic, retroactive insights.
Companies like Payless, Microsoft, and Instapage use sources to optimize their customer’s experience.
Heap allows us to stop relying on multiple vendors for marketing attribution. We finally have a complete, centralized view of which campaigns were associated with outcomes. We can get granular on who is doing what, when, and how.Arvind Ramesh, Data Scientist