These days, it’s possible to understand your customers at a deeper level than ever before. To reach true maturity with your analytics and customer data, you must build a single source of truth.
1. Evolving Your Understanding of Customers Means Breaking Down Data Silos
2. Why Creating a Single Source of Truth Is So Challenging
3. What Should Your Source of Truth Look Like?
4. Customer Data as a Service Enables Your Source of Truth
5. Heap-Supported Warehouses
Thousands of companies choose Heap for automatic, retroactive insights.
Companies like Payless, Microsoft, and Instapage use sources to optimize their customer’s experience.
Heap allows us to stop relying on multiple vendors for marketing attribution. We finally have a complete, centralized view of which campaigns were associated with outcomes. We can get granular on who is doing what, when, and how.Arvind Ramesh, Data Scientist