Data capture and analysis isn’t just a good strategic decision. It’s an excellent way to drive agility and competitiveness for your business. For example, product teams leverage Heap’s elimination of manual tagging labor, retroactive data, robust ad hoc analytics, and live insights.
- Reduced sprint cycles needed for product enhancements by 40%
- Saved developers nearly 3,000 hours of manual tagging annually
- Generated $1.7 million in incremental revenue over three years
- Considerably shortened the time needed to address site issues
- Minimized annual software spend by eliminating a legacy analytics platform
Thousands of companies choose Heap for automatic, retroactive insights.
Companies like Payless, Microsoft, and Instapage use sources to optimize their customer’s experience.
Heap allows us to stop relying on multiple vendors for marketing attribution. We finally have a complete, centralized view of which campaigns were associated with outcomes. We can get granular on who is doing what, when, and how.Arvind Ramesh, Data Scientist