Web analytics has evolved over the past few decades, and it’s possible to understand your customers at a deeper level than ever before. To reach true analytics maturity, you must build a single source of truth. With the advent of cloud data warehouses, it’s now possible to do so with a customer data technology stack that is intentionally designed to achieve this goal. When you build it well, you can break down data silos, bring all of your customer data into your data warehouse, and emerge with a clear and unified view of your customers.
1. Evolving Your Understanding of Customers Means Breaking Down Data Silos
2. Why Creating a Single Source of Truth Is So Challenging
3. What Should Your Source of Truth Look Like?
4. Customer Data as a Service Enables Your Source of Truth
5. Heap-Supported Warehouses
Thousands of companies choose Heap for automatic, retroactive insights.
Companies like Payless, Microsoft, and Instapage use sources to optimize their customer’s experience.
Heap allows us to stop relying on multiple vendors for marketing attribution. We finally have a complete, centralized view of which campaigns were associated with outcomes. We can get granular on who is doing what, when, and how.Arvind Ramesh, Data Scientist