Table of Contents:
1. Cloud Economics Have Changed Tracking Customer Data
2. Analytics Maturity Curve
3. Core Data Investment = Competitive Advantage
4. Power Business Decisions with Customer Truth
5. Build-Your-Own Customer Data Platform
7. The Modern Customer Data Architecture
8. How Customer Data as a Service Works
Thousands of companies choose Heap for automatic, retroactive insights.
Companies like Payless, Microsoft, and Instapage use sources to optimize their customer’s experience.
Heap allows us to stop relying on multiple vendors for marketing attribution. We finally have a complete, centralized view of which campaigns were associated with outcomes. We can get granular on who is doing what, when, and how.Arvind Ramesh, Data Scientist